I am a outdoor kid. I love snakes and frogs and lizards. I hunt for every bug.
I have a butterfly catcher that I observe my finds in, then I release them back into their natural environment. Because that is where wild things belong.
Nice catch! Dain, I'm going to bring you some candy from Halloween too. So, you can ask your mom if you can have some. So, you can have some with me and I'll ask my mom if it is alright too. Teddy is going to have some too and Tagey can, only if you tell your mom about it. I actually decorated a pumpkin from Halloween, but we forgot to carve a pumpkin. Next Halloween I'm going to be the green ninja too. Are you going to be it too? And, my mom is going to have some candy too. I got a ton of Reese's cups. And I am going to bring some of my toys to play with, so you can play with them too. And, can you get out some of your toys and can you ask your mom if you can put your Harry Potter castle in your room so I can play with it with you? Love, Sevy
Dain, I have some fireworks and legos I would like to bring to your house. I am going to fly to your house and not let my mom or dad ever see me fly to your house.Are you a big fan of chewing gum, because I got two of the same pieces of gum, so me and you could both have some, only if your mom says yes. And, can you teach me how to catch glass snakes or any kinds of snakes?
This post is for Lola and Oma and Anut Stacey...who LOVE snakes! hehehe
ReplyDeleteNice catch! Dain, I'm going to bring you some candy from Halloween too. So, you can ask your mom if you can have some. So, you can have some with me and I'll ask my mom if it is alright too. Teddy is going to have some too and Tagey can, only if you tell your mom about it. I actually decorated a pumpkin from Halloween, but we forgot to carve a pumpkin. Next Halloween I'm going to be the green ninja too. Are you going to be it too? And, my mom is going to have some candy too. I got a ton of Reese's cups. And I am going to bring some of my toys to play with, so you can play with them too. And, can you get out some of your toys and can you ask your mom if you can put your Harry Potter castle in your room so I can play with it with you?
ReplyDeleteLove, Sevy
this is sevy
ReplyDeleteDain, I have some fireworks and legos I would like to bring to your house. I am going to fly to your house and not let my mom or dad ever see me fly to your house.Are you a big fan of chewing gum, because I got two of the same pieces of gum, so me and you could both have some, only if your mom says yes. And, can you teach me how to catch glass snakes or any kinds of snakes?
ReplyDelete